Because each item is vintage, there is no a traditional sizing system. Instead, each item is measured — you'll find detailed measurements for each item on the product page. Here is how I measure each item:
- Chest: Measured from armpit to armpit across the front of the garment and doubled.
- Length: Measured from collar or top of shoulder to the hem of the garment.
- Sleeve length: Measured from shoulder to cuff.
- Shoulder: Measured shoulder seam to shoulder seam.
- Waist: When laying flat, measured from one side of the waist band to the other and doubled.
- Inseam: Measured from the top of the inside leg to the hem.
If you're unsure about sizing, I suggest taking a quick measurement of some of your favorite, best-fitting clothes for a comparison. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at endofjunevintage.com or via DM on instagram @endofjunevintage!